Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Life and Good Things

Over the long winter months, I was recuperating from knee replacement surgery. I thought I was ready for what was to come, but I don't think anything could have prepared me...it hurt, for a long time. I was able to heal at home, my hubby took great care of me and I am feeling better each day. It's kind of like having a baby....no fun while you're going through it, but well worth it in the end!

Speaking of babies...we are expecting our first grandchild in 6 weeks! Our beautiful daughter, Melanie and her hubby Chris, are soon to be parents. We are so excited! They have decided not to find out what they are having...the anticipation is building! Hubs and I have been helping with the nursery. I've made curtains and a few other accesories...I'll be sure to show you when it's done.
Right now we are preparing for the baby shower...just  two weeks away! It's been a lot of fun planning and I can't wait! I recently purchased a new camera so I will be back with lots of pictures. Thanks for checking in!

Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment